Hot Lunch Decides To Serve DinosauršŸ‰ Meat To Substitute Fake ChickenšŸ— Nuggets(Satire)

Daniel B., Middle School Co-editor

Despite many requests, the TVT hot lunch crew decided not to put real chicken in their corny chickenĀ šŸ—

nuggets, but instead have dinošŸ‰Ā nuggets. Not the microwave ones you find at Costco forĀ šŸ’²7 a box, but legitimate dinosauršŸ‰ meat. Yes, you heard me right, dinosauršŸ‰ meat. After scientific researchšŸ”¬,Ā scientists have scientifically resurrected a dinosauršŸ‰, and decided to sell it to O.C. Kosher.

Mr. Culbertson, who ordinarily is a strong vegetarianšŸ„•, was walking around that area and decided to have some falafel. After eyeing the delišŸ” section, Culbertson saw the dinosauršŸ‰ meat right behind the baconšŸ„“Ā strips (turkeyĀ šŸ¦ƒĀ baconšŸ„“, what else would it be?) He decided to buy the whole dinosauršŸ‰. It cost onlyšŸ’²159.99!

šŸ’ø

ā€œNomf! Itfs vreally goodf.ā€ Said 7th grader Nathan Hyman, while chewing with his mouth open. We decided not to tell him and the rest of the school that it wasnā€™t kosher. Oh, the authoritiesšŸš“ are coming. I’ve said too much…

HAPPY PURIM!!