Breaking News on the Dolan Twins (Satire)😱πŸŽ₯πŸ™ŠπŸ’»

Gabi B., Middle School Editor

Who knows about the Dolan Twins? These young, popular teenage boys are famous for their youtube videos. They are currently signed to AwesomenessTV, and have been since 2015. But, unfortunately, some deep secrets have been revealed about the Dolan Twins. Or shall I say Dolan Twin?

Apparently, the Dolan Twins are fake, as there has only been one twin for a while. Both Ethan and Grayson started out making the videos together, but it was too much for Ethan to handle after a while. The fame got out of hand and Ethan admitted how overwhelmed he was. He urgently left the Dolan Twins, leaving Grayson alone.

Although Ethan did not want to disappoint his fans, he had to do what he had to do. But Grayson strongly felt that he could not do this to his millions of fans. But, the media had not found out about it yet.

To solve the problem, Grayson figured that he would continue his videos alone so his fans would not be let down. But he couldn’t continue the Dolan Twins without the other twin, so he used a split screen and pretended to be both himself and Ethan. This took Β him a lot longer to film the videos because of the constant outfit and makeup changes, although they both look very similar.

It was not that simple though. Besides from the split screen, Grayson would also a body double when they had to touch. It was hard enough to try to use a split screen because it would take double the amount of time but Grayson would also use a body double and crop Ethan’s face in. So, all of the times you thought that they were really touching or hugging, it was just photoshopped.

Can you believe that Grayson has been lying and playing both twins this entire time? This poor boy has been dealing with trying to entertain his fans when he has had no help.

Also, this coming Tuesday’s video, Grayson will be addressing the truth as he plans to admit the horrific rumor on social media. After this came out in the news, Grayson was filled with shame and very upset. But he needs to talk through it and try to explain the situation to his fans. All of his fans are broken hearted and devastated at this news. Even though this is partly Grayson’s responsibility for not telling the truth, their fans are mostly mad at Ethan for originally quitting. There is also other gossip going around about the story, but Grayson had promised to release the truth on next weeks video. He has tweeted that he had tried to escape reality by continuing the videos without his brother, but realized that he just got himself in trouble and made things worse.

Grayson and Ethan had been best friends for forever, but after this chaotic condition, neither of them have talked for days straight. Also, Ethan moved out of their apartment in Los Angeles and is currently living with a good friend a few blocks away. He is trying to find his own apartment as he wants to move in alone. Not only has this situation upset their millions of fans, but this has interfered with their brotherly relationship. Their friendship is now ruined and no one is sure if they will ever recover. The twin brothers we always idolized is a lie and they are broken up as there will probably be no more videos. Get ready to say goodbye to Dolan Twin Tuesday.

This act has been going on for weeks now and both twins knew that it was just a matter of time until people found out about it. Well now is the time.

Oh and by the way, just kidding! Happy Purim everyone and I hope you continue to watch the interesting Dolan TwinS videos! πŸ˜‰ Wipe those tears away because Dolan Twin Tuesday is back and better than ever.