Are All Three Kardashian’s Pregnant?

Rachel A.

Khloe Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, and Kylie Jenner are all allegedly pregnant at the same exact time; and many people believe that Kris Jenner was the mastermind behind it all. Khloe Kardashian openly admitted to the public that she was expecting her first child with her boyfriend, Cleveland Cavaliers player, Tristan Thompson. Kim Kardashian and her husband, Kanye West, are also expecting their third child, via a surrogate. And last but not least, Kylie Jenner and her boyfriend, rapper Travis Scott, are also expecting a baby, reportedly a girl. Interestingly enough Kim and Kylie’s babies are expected to arrive around late January and early February with Khloe’s arrival soon to follow.

Kylie Jenner never actually confirmed that she was pregnant, however, she did spend $70,000 on baby supplies. While some people believe that Kylie spent this money on baby supplies for her sister, most people believe that she spent the money on supplies for her own baby. On the other hand, it is reported that  Khloe  implicitly confirmed that she was expecting on  her snapchat. Additionally, Kim may have confirmed on instagram all three of their pregnancies when Kylie’s fans called her pregnancy fake. All in all, Khloe and Kim’s pregnancies are now confirmed and now the public are just waiting on Kylie to confirm her pregnancy.

Work Cited:

E! News

Pagesix.com