TVT Has Been Filming A Netflix Docuseries for Years and No One Has Noticed 🙈(Satire)

Much like popular television shows Keeping Up With The Kardashians and Making A Murderer, our very own TVT has been filming the lives of students and teachers for a Netflix docuseries called “The Real Mensches of TVT”. The only difference is the subjects themselves don’t know they’re being filmed.

Season 1 takes place in 1991 and tells the story of TVT expanding to include high school students and even contains footage of staff interviews, not only do we get to see our very own teachers’ first impressions on the school, but we also see footage of teacher interviewees who didn’t quite make the cut.

While the majority of the show takes place on campus, cameras have been known to follow students’ and teachers’ personal lives but only when storylines interfere in school related curriculums or activities. While the show is reminiscent of popular television shows The Office and Arrested Development with irreverent and candid comedy stylings, because we are witnessing true events some scenes and episodes may be more dramatic in nature. The show has actually been reviewed by critics and praised for it’s “genius use of comedy in tackling serious issues while intertwining the heart of jewish culture” – Ariana Bacle, Entertainment Weekly.

The latest series has recently been focusing on the construction projects around the school, and like almost each season before it, the senior class and their journey into college. And according to Slate News, TVT’s upcoming season will follow TVT alumn from all different graduation years and what they’re up to now. This season will be the only one to film alumni throughout the duration of the show, so you absolutely do not want to miss it! So far there have been 25 seasons and the 26th season is set to be released sometime in August, just in time for back to school. So if you want to catch up on the show, I would start now.

By the way, this is a joke. HAPPY PURIM!!!