Hustle, Hit, Never Quit! Did Our Super Bowl Predications Come True?

Emma S.

Hustle, hit, never quit. The Patriots win! In a surprise ending to last weekend’s Super Bowl game, the New England Patriots beat the Atlanta Falcons in the last quarter with a stunning rush of energy and a push for points in the fourth quarter and in overtime. We were shocked! Here’s what we predicted would happen:

Written prior to the game:

Fans are hoping for a more competitive and nail biting Super Bowl.  The  Atlanta Falcons will return to the Super Bowl as well as the New England Patriots. This will be the Falcons second time in franchise history to go the Super Bowl. The last time came in 1998 season, when Atlanta lost to the Denver Broncos in Super bowl XXXIII The Patriots will return for a ninth time, an NFL record. The Atlanta Falcons led by four touchdown passing performance by Matt Ryan under tenure in this stadium with their biggest home win in franchise history, Falcons beat the Green Bay packers at 44-21 in the NFC Championship Game to advance to Super Bowl 51. “For the fans, for this city and for the teams that rocked this place for 25 years, we felt your energy from the very beginning,” Falcons head coach Dan Quinn said. “So it’s only fitting, at the NFC Championship Game, the last game played here, we felt that too.” The New England Patriots return to the Super Bowl after defeating the Pittsburgh Steelers 36-17 at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts. The Patriots have the best scoring defense in the NFL. Although,the Falcons have the best scoring offense in the league. ”There are only two teams left standing, and I’m happy we’re one of them,” Brady said. The game is expected to be an especially high scoring game because it will a very competitive because the teams are both evenly matched teams with similar strengths and weaknesses. There will be many familiar players competing in the Super bowl but here are some players to especially look out for. Tom Brady is a stronger player to look out for because of his intelligent and skillful plays. Tom Brady is also a smart as well as amazing quarterback. If Tom brady wins the super bowl he would have the 51th playoff win in the 51st Super Bowl.  Matt Ryan is another player to look out for because he is most likely to become MVP. Matt Ryan is also an smart and consistent player. Julio jones will catch your because of his strong defensive skills. Matt Ryan is 2nd in receiving yards which is an advantage for Atlanta because the Patriots don’t have the best secondary or defensive backs because he can catch more consistent passes.Super Bowl LI will take place in Houston on February 5th. The Super bowl will kick off at 6:30 p.m ET. Lady Gaga will be performing for the Halftime show. The Patriots will wear their usual white jerseys. The Falcons will wear their usual red jerseys. The NRG stadium will fit 72,220 people with tickets prices fluctuating between the prices of 2500-7500.The Super Bowl is definitely something exciting to look forward to. So grab your popcorn and your team jersey because the Super Bowl will be top notch and absolutely thrilling.  http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/22/us/nfl-playoffs-nfc-and-afc-championship-games/   www.espn.com

1 Comment

One Response to “Hustle, Hit, Never Quit! Did Our Super Bowl Predications Come True?”

1. Owen Wayne on February 10th, 2017 10:48 am

Hi

*

• Hustle, Hit, Never Quit! Did Our Super Bowl Predications Come True?

• Entertainment & Technology

A New Binge?

Art

Kylie Jenner, Self-Made Billionaire

Food and Drink

The slide is impressive the lunch program, not so much.

The Maverick

How Pokémon Helps Me Live My Life

• Current Events

Peaceful Protests Turned to Riot

Listen Now Before it’s Too Late